BREAKING Yea Alabama – The official UA NIL Entity

LittleLexi

Scout Team
Nov 7, 2022
Should it have been Roll Tide Roll?
I think if you polled every Alabama football fan alive, the current name would have never been mentioned. Roll Tide Roll should be a top pick imo. Yea Alabama is like turning on the tv in the 4th quarter of the Utah State game and saying in a low voice, Yea Alabama when you see the score.

LittleLexi

Scout Team
Nov 7, 2022
The title of the song is Yea, Alabama! Yea, Alabama! Drown'em out Tide! Like I said in my original post, it is not even grammatically correct. I guess you are not a real Alabama fan since you have no clue about this.
Yea Alabama and Yea, Alabama! are totally different. Yea, Alabama! is watching Roy Upchurch catching a game winning touchdown pass against Auburn. Yea Alabama is watching a blowout against Utah State.

Last edited:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Well, FWIW, LittleLexi is not grammatically correct. :)
OK, since you facepalmed me when I was trying to be light, you got the lyrics incorrect also. Plus "drown'em out Tide" should be "drown 'em Tide."

There are a lot of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors on TF. Most of us just let them slide. It keeps things more cordial.

Yea, Alabama! Drown'em out Tide!

LittleLexi

Scout Team
Nov 7, 2022
Well, FWIW, LittleLexi is not grammatically correct. :)
OK, since you facepalmed me when I was trying to be light, you got the lyrics incorrect also. Plus "drown'em out Tide" should be "drown 'em Tide."

There are a lot of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors on TF. Most of us just let them slide. It keeps things more cordial.
:{}|>>>

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The title of the song is Yea, Alabama! Yea, Alabama! Drown'em out Tide! Like I said in my original post, it is not even grammatically correct. I guess you are not a real Alabama fan since you have no clue about this.
Yea Alabama and Yea, Alabama! are totally different. Yea, Alabama! is watching Roy Upchurch catching a game winning touchdown pass against Auburn. Yea Alabama is watching a blowout against Utah State.
Keep digging, you'll get there!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols and Go Bama

Midnight Rider

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 9, 2010
WOW!! Someone needs a "chill pill".

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn

Ohhh yeah. We all know this is a fact. And I am probably the worst, but TF is not an English class. Nor should it be.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.