BREAKING Yet More Woes for LSU (and Orgeron)

9gks

Scout Team
Jun 11, 2019
My concern is that the legal issues will finally get him and they might find a head coach with an IQ above 95. To be a ceo and hire top assistants without an interview is pretty unbelievable

Reactions: Padreruf

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
One would think that after the Les Miles issues came to light and the subsequent firing at another school for his actions at LSU. Sexual Misconduct offenses would mean swift termination for the next coach in Baton Rouge.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
One would think that after the Les Miles issues came to light and the subsequent firing at another school for his actions at LSU. Sexual Misconduct offenses would mean swift termination for the next coach in Baton Rouge.
National championships (and lotsa wins) have a way of buying folks time for doing crime. See Jameis Winston, Johnny Manziel, Cam Newton, Lawrence Phillips, Peter Warrick, the entire Free Shoes University scandal, Mike DuBose, Dennis Erickson, Lou Holth, Jerry Sandusky, and I could go on and on.

I will never be sorry we acted like we did by shooting Mike Price out of a cannon. Not then. Not now. Not ever.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Please keep coach O in hot water but do not fire him. We need at least one class clown in the SEC West.
Look if LSU does indeed fire him, at least O has a spot on "Swamp People." My father loves that show ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) but I cannot, for the life of me, understand one word said on that show. Perfect spot for Coach O.

Reactions: Padreruf

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Understandably, I suppose, but no comments from LSUgradbamadad. I personally enjoy his posts. Some pretty harsh comments here regarding the program in general and Orgeron in particular. Would be interested in his thoughts on the current state of affairs in BR.
Thank you Sir and also thank you Selma for the kind words.

I’ve been a bit out of pocket here lately and if I’m going to be honest, I’ve not read into or studied up on the latest allegations. LSU is my alma mater and I still have season tickets (that I sell all but one game to a friend), but with traitor 2 at Alabama, I keep up with UA as a university more than LSU. I do keep up with LSU sports, but not so much this story. I’ll try to research more this week and weekend.

I‘m no fan of Orgeron. I wanted Jimbo in 2015 but he is slimy too. I hoped for Herman in 2016, but turned out to be a weirdo. You sure you want my thoughts?

and as for LT Rosenthal transferring, our compliance cracks down way too hard on marijuana.

Reactions: The Ols

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.