BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
It’s been snowing a bit here…

ski areas have 4+ FEET in last 36 hours. We have about 8”

i’m about to go clear my driveway with my snow blower. It’s heavy wet snow so if y’all don’t hear from me in an hour, I’m probably buried.

UDOT does a good job of clearing the main interstates and US/state roads and our city normally does a great job but it is so widespread they cant keep up.

E1957B6E-A519-419E-81DF-288A5D7E0D58.jpeg

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

i’m about to go clear my driveway with my snow blower. It’s heavy wet snow so if y’all don’t hear from me in an hour, I’m probably buried.

UDOT does a good job of clearing the main interstates and US/state roads and our city normally does a great job but it is so widespread they cant keep up.

View attachment 31159
Little Cottonwood Canyon is the best skiing in North America

Reactions: BamaNation

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

View attachment 31159
Nice photo, Brett! T-minus 5 hours until the Utes do battle with Penn State!

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
there was actually 11” on my driveway. It is still snowing. Took me over an hour using my snow blower just to clear a path to get one car out of the garage. I was (and still am) exhausted after that effort :D. Really wet and heavy snow. My daughter was excited and sledded in the park across from the house all day. It is about 25 degrees so it isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

EAF8FAE8-B5D8-4203-897E-510EB91F1314.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bazza

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
there was actually 11” on my driveway. It is still snowing. Took me over an hour using my snow blower just to clear a path to get one car out of the garage. I was (and still am) exhausted after that effort :D. Really wet and heavy snow. My daughter was excited and sledded in the park across from the house all day. It is about 25 degrees so it isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

View attachment 31176
Maybe you need one of those Jeremy Renner snow blowers......:)

• Haha
Reactions: Toddrn

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Years ago when I was younger guy and had a jillion frequent flyer miles I would catch the early Delta flight to SLC and be waiting in line for an afternoon lift ticket at Alta. 19 bucks for a half day lift ticket back then.
I did the same thing with my jillion miles, but usually Park City with family. Those were some great days and thanks for sharing those window pics, BamaNation, it’s like looking at that Red Rider BB gun before Christmas.

Reactions: TexasBama

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

View attachment 31176
You used a snow blower to clear that???? When I was your age, I use to clear snow twice that thick with a spatula. Now get off my lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: Bazza and Padreruf

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
IMG_3864.jpeg
Here's a larger view of the marsh across the street...the developers have cleared land for very expensive lots -- the streams you see can accommodate boats to travel to the Stono River. However, they are bound by legal agreements to not touch the marsh...and are leaving some 600 acres untouched to do so.

Reactions: seebell and Bazza

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.