Yummy Reverse Rat Poison

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
After Booger went on his indecipherable rants yesterday, I made a post in the FSU thread about it being Yummy Reverse Rat Poison.

I'm now surfacing this idea to its own thread in service to our team.

Any yummy reverse rat poison memes, videos, comments, tweets, etc that you find, post them here where they can be easily found.

Let's do our part! :D

I'll start...

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Though this probably won't happen, they "could" win it all and it eventually be stripped from them.

RTR

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Just scroll twitter. It is amazing how much blame Bama is getting for the selection committees results. Everything from conspiracies, fraud, cahoots, etc. The team should be heavily motivated based on the hate directed at them. I need to step away as social media is ticking me off bad.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I wish I had the free time to gather up screen shots of what's being said about Bama on r/CFB on Reddit.

It's nothing but a massive echo chamber from CFB fans across the country from every team imaginable consoling each other over poor FSU being done wrong and awful bad evil Bama being allowed in when they don't belong because 'SEC' or 'ESPN is corrupt and tampered with the committee' or 100's of other excuses and conspiracy theories.

It's "The biggest blackeye ever in the history of the sport".

I mean seriously? Have people forgotten about PSU and Baylor? Or you know Jameis Winston AT FSU....or SMU cheating so bad they got the Death Penalty? or tons of other Black marks that actually ARE bad and nefarious?

Mich fans are especially being vocal about how it should have been FSU with fans of other teams wishing them well and hoping they destroy us for taking FSU's spot. (I wonder Why?)

Wash and Texas fans also are not happy that Bama is in the mix.

Even UGA and AU fans are holding hands in solidarity and expressing their sorrow for not being able to prevent it.

If anyone tries to counter all the righteous soap box grandstanding and virtue signaling with Computer Numbers and Eff Data and Metrics showing why Bama was the correct choice they get Downvoted into Oblivion.

Nobody is mad at Texas by the way.....even though they too have a loss and passed FSU for the same reasons we did.

It's really something.

I knew we were hated... but I didn't know it was this bad...lol

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I wish I had the free time to gather up screen shots of what's being said about Bama on r/CFB on Reddit.

It's nothing but a massive echo chamber from CFB fans across the country from every team imaginable consoling each other over poor FSU being done wrong and awful bad evil Bama being allowed in when they don't belong because 'SEC' or 'ESPN is corrupt and tampered with the committee' or 100's of other excuses and conspiracy theories.

It's "The biggest blackeye ever in the history of the sport".

I mean seriously? Have people forgotten about PSU and Baylor? Or you know Jameis Winston AT FSU....or SMU cheating so bad they got the Death Penalty? or tons of other Black marks that actually ARE bad and nefarious?

Mich fans are especially being vocal about how it should have been FSU with fans of other teams wishing them well and hoping they destroy us for taking FSU's spot. (I wonder Why?)

Wash and Texas fans also are not happy that Bama is in the mix.

Even UGA and AU fans are holding hands in solidarity and expressing their sorrow for not being able to prevent it.

If anyone tries to counter all the righteous soap box grandstanding and virtue signaling with Computer Numbers and Eff Data and Metrics showing why Bama was the correct choice they get Downvoted into Oblivion.

Nobody is mad at Texas by the way.....even though they too have a loss and passed FSU for the same reasons we did.

It's really something.

I knew we were hated... but I didn't know it was this bad...lol
Your first mistake is scrolling reddit cfb looking for intelligent cfb analysis. :D

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Being the last one in is always a good motivating factor for the CFP. You automatically get disrespected so they will have chip on their shoulder.

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
Alabama didn't take FSU's spot. Texas did. Bama as a 1-loss SEC champ was always a lock for getting in. But Texas beat Bama and that matters. So 1-loss Big XII champ Texas with a win over Bama was also a lock for getting in.

Before Bama beat UGA, the Top 4 were Georgia, Michigan, Washington and FSU. Neither Bama nor Texas were in. Bama took Georgia's spot. And Texas took FSU's spot because Texas beat Bama and FSU had beaten nobody within spittin' distance of a CFP spot.

The committee only had four spots to give. They had the Top 4 right before AND after Bama rocked the world. Again.

Latest threads