Link: Oregon wants Alabama so bad they made t-shirts....lol

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Students that were chanting this in the stadium earlier this year. No surprise that it finally makes it onto a tee. Rationale is the same. The thing that amuses me is the false bravado.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I'm not saying they couldn't maybe, possibly, luckily, win in a contest against Bama...it's just that maybe they should be a little more careful in what they wish for. Should Bama continue to improve as it is, it may well be a team that everyone should hope to avoid. I still feel that CNS has not shown anything near what Bama is capable of inflicting on an opponent yet. He hasn't had to. Hopefully, that will remain so until the SECCG, and then the BCSCG comes around. That would be sweet...again.

Roll Tide, Roll...A'ight!:biggrin:

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Don't look past UCLA. I think that will be the game they struggle the most in. UCLA and their QB will give Oregon problems.
I was thinking the same thing. If I were UCLA, I would be offended. This means they're practically putting UCLA (and Stanford) in the Win column already. Bad idea to sleep on either of those teams.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
You would think after Stoops put his foot in his mouth that teams would be more concerned about their NEXT opponent.

I don't think they even make it there.

But whatever we ain't hiding.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You would think after Stoops put his foot in his mouth that teams would be more concerned about their NEXT opponent.

I don't think they even make it there.

But whatever we ain't hiding.
The biggest difference is that Stoops is the coach, and this is a group of students/fans. I suspect that the Oregon coaching staff is still concerned about their remaining regular season opponents.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.