And There It Is: LSU DB - ‘We’re going to dominate this game’

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Dwayne Thomas is fired up with good reason.

The LSU defensive back is one of four players on the team who was a member of the squads in 2012 and 2014 that lost to rival Alabama at the last second at home – a pair of just misses in a five-game losing streak to coach Nick Saban’s crew.

Thomas is entering this year’s clash with the Crimson Tide with a burning desire to win, and he’s confident about it, too.

“I really see us dominating this offense. I really see us dominating this team,” Thomas said of the top-ranked and unbeaten Tide, a team that’s won seven of its eight games this year by double digits.

“This is the year,” he said. “We’ve been letting them off the hook for the last couple of years. This is my senior year. We’re going out with a bang. It’s time for us to bring that win back. We’re going to be at home. I feel like we have the edge to take it to them, and we’re going to take it to them. I feel like we’re going to dominate this game.”

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Think about it. We have ten more days of this stuff. Roll Tide. I just visited one of their boards and half think he should keep his mouth shut and the other half want more of it cause they are all fired up too. LOL.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Thank you, LSU DB. I was worried that maybe after 5 in a row, and you all getting your coach fired, that maybe we wouldn't be taking this game quite as seriously as it deserved. Thanks again, for your kind words and ensuring that won't be remotely possible.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Keep yapping, please. Their coach mouthed off as well (read it in one of Kyallie's) threads. Something to the effect, Ole Miss put 43 of em.... they are not invincible.

RTR!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Make no mistake, they are going to come out with fire in their bellies and blood in their eyes. We will absolutely get their very best shot to start the game. Withstanding that best shot is crucial.

Do that and still be ahead and they will fold like a cheap tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
They will come out fired up and may dominate for a bit, but then reality will set in after the adrenaline wears off.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Make no mistake, they are going to come out with fire in their bellies and blood in their eyes. We will absolutely get their very best shot to start the game. Withstanding that best shot is crucial.

Do that and still be ahead and they will fold like a cheap tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yaw yaw yaw, corndogs. the game is still 10 days away, i hope they are focused on being "fired up" every moment of that time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.