AJC Report on UGA’s Handling of Disciplinary Issues

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Here’s the question I still have for all the UGA water carriers: regardless of what the AJC’s motives are, are we seriously going to pretend these crimes aren’t happening? You’re STILL pretending there isn’t a culture problem in Athens?

Reactions: The Ols

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Bio still up at AJC.

This rumor began at least two days ago and it was posted on a UGA fan forum that a facebook group had claimed he resigned from AJC.

Yet his bio still appears at the AJC, there has been no official announcement by Judd or the AJC, and no legitimate news source exists for the purported resignation.

More alternative facts from UGA apologists?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Again… the same nut jobs that stupidly and recklessly drug Richard Jewel through the mud. The paper I guess is designed to be controversial for controversial’s sake. I mean heck… when the Braves are doing good they always seem to pay Terrence Moore for an opinion to make everyone mad.
They never apologized to Jewel. I would not wipe my behind with the ajc.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
He has been fired.

AJC editors and attorneys investigated each complaint raised by university officials in the letter and found two elements of the story that did not meet the news organization’s journalistic standards, Editor-in-Chief Leroy Chapman said in a statement.

The AJC review found no instances of fabrications in the story, as the university’s letter had alleged, Chapman said.

In a statement, the AJC said the article’s author, investigative reporter Alan Judd, was terminated for violating the organization’s journalistic standards.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
He has been fired.

Oh god. Was really happy getting on social media because of the Alabama content. Now it's going to be nothing but Dawg Fans talking how they have been vindicated even though they are still being sued for negligence.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
He has been fired.

I hate Georgia but bully for them for beating that horrible organization and getting a reckless jerk fired.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Please don't make me take for up Georgia, but If no fabrication was found then why was he fired? Thats not me being snarky or a jerk I am just a little at a loss here.
For all we know, he could be a real piece of work and be toxic. Without any direct information, we'll never actually know why he was fired, but just like all internet boards, everyone will fill in the blanks anyway.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
So, looks like the AJC said "We need your sources to verify that the exact number, eleven, of players accused of physical abuse of women remaining on the Georgia football team is accurate". He wouldn't give up his sources so he was fired. I don't know what to think. Apparently he was previously fired from another paper. Fired for lying or telling the truth?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.