Bama Game Thread: Bama vs Jax State - Fri 8p CST SECN

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Tonight, Alabama looked the best it's looked in a long time -- since at least the 2020-21 season. Shot lights out from 3, and especially in the second half had shutdown defense. I know it's Jacksonville State, but I'm telling you, when those guys get it going, they can shoot.

Also, a huge improvement over last year is the reduction in fouls.

And they seem to enjoy playing with each other.

Sears is a decent 1. But we're better with Quinerly at the 1, and Sears at the 2. I know Bradley was the #1 PG in the country out of high school, but he's not Q. Not yet, anyway. Q's knee is on a time limit now, but when it can handle a whole game, we'll be formidable.

We won't have Burnett or Miller after this year, so come to a game and see it while you can.

Someday, I'd like to sit down with Nate Oats over an adult beverage and discuss what happened with last year's team, given all the talent.

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
Finally got a chance to catch a game on tv. I liked what I saw so far.
If they can continue I see another run for the team. RTR🐘

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
First game I was able to watch. It was good seeing guys get in the lane and fighting for offensive rebounds.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.