Link: Bo gets his instructions...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
From what I understand, it had to do with an eligibility issue, that did not involve Alabama.

Since it came down to Bama and awbern........do the math..........:cool2:

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I think the first photo is photoshopped but the second is lagit. Arm muscles are good for holding onto the ball but it doesn't always translate into awsome play, if that were the case Trent Richardson would have a job. But back to Bo, Saban said it was a recruiting violation that involved another institution before he signed with us. They have probably known about the suspension for a year before hand but of course everything with Alabama is "need to know".

I wish he had not gotten hurt this spring because prior to that he was one of those players Saban was constantly mentioning as someone who was doing very well. There is virtually no way he is 100% of what he WOULD have been had his knee not been injured. Even if the knee is solid his S&C this winter was shut down and that matters big time.

Next year will be the year we learn about Bo. I just hope he can give us a big play here and there from her on out and perhaps catch fire a little later in the season.

fundytide

1st Team
Oct 22, 1999
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I wish he had not gotten hurt this spring because prior to that he was one of those players Saban was constantly mentioning as someone who was doing very well. There is virtually no way he is 100% of what he WOULD have been had his knee not been injured. Even if the knee is solid his S&C this winter was shut down and that matters big time.
I agree with you completely about the time to recover from a torn ACL but if those photos are recent, he doesn't look like he's missed many workouts- that dude is swole!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Interested to see if he can add something to the offense. Getting deeper at tailback would help things because I think that HAS to be a major part of the identity for this offensive unit in 2015.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.