CFP Selection Show watch thread

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Saban has worn that sweater a few times in the last few days. He needs to burn it.
Hey! Cut that out.......

Besides that was the sweater he wore the day Meyer bailed Florida -- I think he's wearing it on purpose.....never underestimate Saban's subtle attempts at making Urban squeamish..... ;)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Whatever one thinks of Joey Galloway, he just made a good comment: "I think we have the best 4 teams...I just don't like the road we [the committee] took to get here." Or something essentially like that.
I agree with him. I think they have them ranked from best to the 4th best as well. So the number 1 team is playing the 4th best. Only seems fair...they didn't do it by preference

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Finebaum is now bashing the committee...rightfully so. Like Galloway, he likes the final result but not the path that was taken to get there.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I get the feeling FSU will beat Oregon. My prediction that we win out the regular season held true to form. Now we get to play what looks like a great defense in Ohio State. I think Kiffin will be up to the challenge.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I knew Ohio State would get in, but I really though they wanted us to play FSU in the Sugar Bowl and have a traditional Rose Bowl with Oregon vs. Ohio State. They couldn't justify putting them ahead of FSU though. Absolutely no justification for that at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.