Dolly Parton canceled

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

An elementary school group was going to sing a song recorded by Dolly and Miley Cyrus called “Rainbowland” because it was deemed to be controversial.

Here is the song with the lyrics.

This may be my last post here as I will likely be banned forever for posting a link to a song with such vile and profane lyrics. It’s been nice knowing you. Roll Tide, everyone!!!

Reactions: 92tide

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Now Dolly Parton has been on the edge of classy for a long time and Miley Cyrus way past the edge, but that song has nothing but hopeful lyrics in it. I'm assuming the word Rainbow is what got some parent riled up.

I'm so glad we've learned from the Russian troll groups how to work together and build a stronger USA.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Now Dolly Parton has been on the edge of classy for a long time and Miley Cyrus way past the edge, but that song has nothing but hopeful lyrics in it. I'm assuming the word Rainbow is what got some parent riled up.

I'm so glad we've learned from the Russian troll groups how to work together and build a stronger USA.
I hope no one tries to read the story of Noah to kids anymore. God be flashing all the gays for Noah to bow down to.

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022
Kermit the Frog's "Rainbow Connection" was also removed from that set list. Never thought I'd see the day when Kermit got canceled, too. Then again, Alex Jones tried to warn everyone about gay frogs, didn't he?

Reactions: 92tide and Padreruf

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I hope no one tries to read the story of Noah to kids anymore. God be flashing all the gays for Noah to bow down to.
There was that postdiluvian incident where he got drunk and passed out in his tent and was naked and one of his sons walked in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.