BREAKING Former Rutgers Center Cliff Omoruyi transfers to BAMA

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The Big Red Dog has a new home and it's BAMA!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I can't stress how BIG (pun intended) this is for next year's team. We are a legit top 5 team. If Sears comes back, we should be preseason #1. Welcome aboard Cliff!!!

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Last two players we've gone head to head with NC on we've got! Stevenson and now Cliff!

Their heads have got to be exploding over in Chapel Hill.

This is huge news for Bama basketball. It's going to be the most anticipated season of hoops in history!!!
Their most frequent theme is that we bought him. I'm told they bid more but he wanted Nate's coaching, not Hubert's...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Their most frequent theme is that we bought him. I'm told they bid more but he wanted Nate's coaching, not Hubert's...
True ... UNC "tried" to buy him ... to the tune of 2 mil in fact. I think we paid him but not as much. He knows this program will be a better investment foe the NBA

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
How smart does Greg Byrne look every day for hiring CNO a few years ago when most of us said, "Who in the world is Nate Oats???"
True!!! And the fact we have this much action on the bball boards in MAY speaks volumes lol

I really hope this team wins it all next year, they have just enough vet players who are hungry and freshman who have played for elite programs to make this work. CAN YOU TELL IM EXCITED lol Roll Tide Roll!!!

Latest threads