Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I guess Purdue losing to Rutgers got us to 1again?
Purdue is still a one seed ... thinking it may be because we are currently tide ... errrr tied for 1st place in the SEC with Tennessee. We are ranked ahead of them one place in the polls so we are currently getting the one seed nod.

Right now the one seeds are: Kansas, Arizona (should change soon) Purdue, and Alabama. The reason I say things will change with Arizona is they are currently ranked 3rd in the Pac-12. Utah beat them by almost 20 points in their first matchup.

But our team is way ahead of schedule as far as expectations right now so I'll take it :)
We have two tough matchups ahead of us, if we are able to beat both KY and Arkie, we will have a legitimate shot of winning the SEC regular season title.

On a side note, I know this will change but right now Auburn is 10 seed in the same bracket with us.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
so we are a one because we have that win over Houston, I guess. Houston might take Arizona's place
The other 2 seeds are UCLA, UCONN (dropped two straight on the road) and Tennessee. We will leave Tenn out the convo for now because they have a direct path to a number one seed through us.

UCLA has a better chance of the three to go to a number one seed if Arizona is able to keep a top 5 ranking when they play.

As of now, Houston has no ranked opponents left to play on their schedule.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Interesting bracket. Much more challenging but it does put us back in Birmingham for the first round.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.