Keon Keely- Possible Flip?

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
Is there any word on how his visit went this past weekend? I wouldn't expect a flip right away, but I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything on how he feels about Bama, and possibly flipping in the future.

Reactions: Bazza

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Is there any word on how his visit went this past weekend? I wouldn't expect a flip right away, but I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything on how he feels about Bama, and possibly flipping in the future.
There’s an article on BOL by a staffer He interviewed his mom and she said it was a great visit. Hopefully, this means he will eventually flip to Bama!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
There’s an article on BOL by a staffer He interviewed his mom and she said it was a great visit. Hopefully, this means he will eventually flip to Bama!
Did he have family with him on the visit ? If so, that`s a good sign. Guys just enjoying the experience for fun don`t usually bring family (?).

forumripper1

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 12, 2022
Let's hope he sees the light and flips to Bama. I don't understand why a kid would want to spend 3 to 4 years in Gloomy\Dingy South Bend, when they can play at Bama, and be developed better than any other place, and also complete for Natty's every year. I didn't even mention the HOT girls at U of Alabama!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Irish fans are a little upset, I checked in on Irish envy to see what they thought of Keely , gauge what they have heard from their insiders as far as flipping. They are not taking his Tuscaloosa visit all that well. Not well at all-

. Bama is, reportedly, throwing around bags now. That was the word on the street when they started landing all those big recruits out of nowhere last week.
Out of nowhere? BTW, If Keely reads some of their posts, he would flip tonight.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Irish fans are a little upset, I checked in on Irish envy to see what they thought of Keely , gauge what they have heard from their insiders as far as flipping. They are not taking his Tuscaloosa visit all that well. Not well at all-

Any post that includes "word on the street" is obviously making it up and stating that to stir things up.

That statement hasn't meant anything since the seventies...🙄

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL

yeah, cause Notre dame has been known for their great recruiting prowess the last 20 years (blue font).

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.