Lions vs Chiefs last night

spidermayin

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2018
I watched the majority of the game last night. I thought Gibbs played well, aside from the cutback run he should have made instead of running into a pile. There was like a huge hole that opened up that he did not see lol. He's going to be electric in the passing game. Was glad to see Brian Branch get that interception. He was gone as soon as he caught it. Kadarius Toney had one of those games you want to forget last night. He dropped several passes.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I used to be in a “last man standing” group- only had to pick a winner each week (no spread), last one left won the pot.
I’d bet this game cleaned out about half of that group last night.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
A good friend of mine is a huge Lions fan (I didn't know those existed). He wasn't terribly him on the Gibbs pick, but was very happy about getting Branch when they did. He proved that right last night, though it was a gift wrapped interception.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I used to be in a “last man standing” group- only had to pick a winner each week (no spread), last one left won the pot.
I’d bet this game cleaned out about half of that group last night.
I love those leagues because there's always the one or two nonsensical losses that eliminate a huge portion of the league. I remember being eliminated in week 2 one year when Brady was with the Pats and them losing to someone ridiculous.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The chiefs WR Kadarius Toney had a horrible night (I now see why Giants cut him). Mahomes threw a prettty good pass but Toney let ball through his hands to make contact with his body. The ball bounced into Branch's hands (he made a nice athletic move due to ball being slightly off to his left). I was glad to see him have success

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
...They're long overdue something positive in Detroit...
Detroit is in line for a lot of positive, whether it happens on the field of play or not, regardless of whether or not the UAW strikes all of the Big 3. Because of geopolitical and demographic trends, the Detroit region is positioned to have a 21st century among the strongest, perhaps the strongest, of any major US metropolitan region outside the South and Denver. 25% of all US-Canada trade (by value) uses the Ambassador Bridge between Windsor and Detroit. As US trade routes and supply chains realign and shorten, from trans-oceanic to intra-Americas, the US-Canadian relationship will become more important to each country, and the volume and value of trade will increase. Detroit is best positioned geographically to capitalize provided their electeds don't mess it up (which is a risk everywhere)...

Reactions: TideEngineer08

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I love those leagues because there's always the one or two nonsensical losses that eliminate a huge portion of the league. I remember being eliminated in week 2 one year when Brady was with the Pats and them losing to someone ridiculous.
That group restarts at least two, sometimes three times during the season. Gets down to a few players they can agree to split the pot and start another game. One year they started the second game after game FOUR.

• Haha
Reactions: crimsonaudio

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I'm happy the chiefs lost. The refs at that game apparently don't know what illegal formation is and are afraid to throw a flag for false start. The right tackle for KC acted as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Reactions: ReturnToGlory

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.