Game Thread: NCAA Round 3 General Game Thread (All Non Bama Games)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I hope Duke gets hammered by State on Sunday!

Purdue/Tenn should be a good game. Vols seem like a FF team this year so I dunno.....
I’ve never disliked Duke but I’m hoping NC State keeps taking out the Top Seeds and makes the Final Four just in case it’s relevant later who gets out of that side of the Bracket *clears throat*

Last edited:

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
So Elite Eight consists of three ACC, two each from SEC and Big 10, and one from Big East.
Not a bad showing for SEC after all the talk after first round. Be nice to get 2 in final four but Purdue seems to be on the Virginia mode when they lost in first round then game back and won it all. Them and Connecticut seem to be on collision course as well as both have played but it one game never know

Reactions: CB4

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Alabama, Clemson, and Tennessee are all playing for their first final four appearance this weekend. At least on will make it... Roll Tide!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Not a bad showing for SEC after all the talk after first round. Be nice to get 2 in final four but Purdue seems to be on the Virginia mode when they lost in first round then game back and won it all. Them and Connecticut seem to be on collision course as well as both have played but it one game never know
maybe that is the trick to winning a title in basketball? all you have to do is lose to a 16 seed the previous year

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
maybe that is the trick to winning a title in basketball? all you have to do is lose to a 16 seed the previous year
That's what I'm banking on. Picked them to win it. Looks like.im.the only one, so that might just win the bracket challenge. Unless, of course, a certain other team is still standing, then I might have to root against my bracket. ;)

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I only watched the first few minutes of Houston -Duke and Duke was getting mauled. Shocked to see that Duke won it.😳

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.