Bama Game Thread: Official Bama vs Carolina Sweet 16 Game Thread - Roll Tide Fellas

jds22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2011
So proud of this team.
Sears is solid. Going to get his points.
Estrada is such a smooth player. Takes care of the ball and has a large veteran repertoire of ways to score.
Rylan Griffen is the dude. His progress from last year, beginning of this year needs to be acknowledged. Wow we see you and keep working hard.
Grant Nelson tonight forgot his struggles and just played ball. That guy is a great player. i think he/us put too much pressure on him and it affected his game, Tonight he didn’t think and just played ball. Super happy for these guys. If these four can continue their play we can win it all.

jds22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2011
Also anybody can point out Nick Pringles weaknesses but without his efforts we are not here. The GCU game he got the technical. Came back in and blew up the pick. Got a block. Than a thunderous dunk. Pretty much said we are going to fight back and that energy kept us in th3 mix that game, Appreciate all these guys. Far exceeded expectations. Second best in SEC history. 2-9 now in sweet 16 history. Nate and all these players have my respect.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Had to work late and just now finished the replay..

I’m just Giddy!!

A bit surprised but crazy excited!!

Everyone played great and multiple guys had a hot hand.

We had a lot of impressive and tenacious scores from under the rim too.

Great game in general with Fair calls and a lot of runs back and forth from both teams.

Everything from here on out is Gravy!!

That said let’s Beat Clemson and Win our 1st Regional Final!!!

Roll Tide!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.