Bama Game Thread: Postgame Thread - Alabama v Texas A&M...

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
I was surprised we fought back especially with not much to play for. We pretty much locked up a number 1 seed and I don’t believe being the overall number 2 seed means much.

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
It sucks to lose, but this may end up being the loss that gets things swinging back in the right direction. We typically respond well to losees.

If we get our shooting rythm back, and clean up the turnovers, then we:ll win the SEC tournament.

Reactions: Rolltidegirl205

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
We are 18-100 from three point range the last three games amazingly we our 2-1. If we don’t improve that we will have to fight and claw to advance much in the tournament.

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Although we fought back like crazy, We are not a very good shooting team right now. Our bench, other than Q, is not bringing much to the table. Let’s hope the double bye provides a lot of much needed rest and an opportunity to work on our jump shots.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm sorry I did get to put my "let's goooooooooooooooo!" In guys, was at work

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Did this team peak too early or is the off the court stuff had more of an effect than we thought? 3 weeks ago I really believed this team would compete for a national title, or at least a final four trip. Now, if these first half slumps aren’t fixed, I could see us being the first #1 bounced from the tournament.

Hopefully the coming rest will help shake these cobwebs and get things back on track. As far as the off the court stuff goes, I have no answers. I’d have a hard time dealing with it as an adult. I don’t know how you coach up 18-22 year olds to work through it.
Did anyone think we would win 14 in a row to close the season? Better to lose now in a meaningless game and regroup

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.