prayers for a UA teacher

grlindsey08

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2010
Jasper, AL
I'm currently a choral music ed student at UA, and my class piano teacher lost her daughter to cancer this past spring. She had to take a break from teaching last semester to take care of her daughter and it was terrible when I heard that her daughter did not make it. Her obituary revealed that she was truly a wonderful person and had accomplished a tremendous amount of things in her life. I think she was in her mid 20's. She graduated from Alabama and was in grad school at Georgia. My teacher seems to be having a really hard time with this (completely understandable) according to her facebook posts. She was one of my favorite teachers in the fall and she was one of the few music faculty who could really talk some Alabama football. She herself got her degrees from Alabama and was in the Million Dollar Band while she was a student. She made a comment recently on facebook that her daughter truly loved the University of Alabama. It's heartbreaking to think about losing such a wonderful person (although I personally never met her daughter), and it's been equally heartbreaking to see my teacher having such a painfully hard time with this. Prayers for her and her family would be GREATLY appreciated. God bless and Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.