Roster Management for 24-25

Coach D

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2023
It means we have Clifford locked down 💪💪
Is he a silent commit? If not and this is coach fishing for him it could push him away or at least it would annoy me as a player. Also if it’s him still trying to get the commit it will look bad if he don’ doesn’t. If he is a silent commit then isn’t that taking his thunder away from announcing a little? Idk to me all this seems childish but either way I’m hoping he commits.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
Is he a silent commit? If not and this is coach fishing for him it could push him away or at least it would annoy me as a player. Also if it’s him still trying to get the commit it will look bad if he don’ doesn’t. If he is a silent commit then isn’t that taking his thunder away from announcing a little? Idk to me all this seems childish but either way I’m hoping he commits.
No clue, but this is the third day in a row he's posted hints. I don't think he would do this if he didn't know something we didn't , because as you said, it wouldn't look good if don't land him. I've never met Coach Murphy, but it sounds like this is probably just part of his personality, and the players love him, so Cliff is probably eating this up. Coach Murphy is the best recruiter in the country, so I trust he knows what he's doing. Also, Clifford follows him on Twitter, and I'm sure he's fully aware of that fact

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
He’s making the kid feel special. I think it’s fun.

“Three burgers” may also be a clue

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This appears to be THE basket our eggs are in. It’s either Clifford or no 7 footer at the 5
Maybe, maybe not. The UK kid is still out there and he may know he is #2 and to hang on until Cliff makes his decision. I know this is the way Saban did it and Oats has us at the point where these kids may possibly wait to see if a spot opens up.

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
Maybe, maybe not. The UK kid is still out there and he may know he is #2 and to hang on until Cliff makes his decision. I know this is the way Saban did it and Oats has us at the point where these kids may possibly wait to see if a spot opens up.
And Onyenso is still in the draft, so this actually works out perfectly timing-wise. By the time he exits, Clifford will presumably have made a decision.

Reactions: TiderJack

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Reactions: dtgreg

Latest threads