Trump deeds and misdeeds VII

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The orange moron was found to be in contempt this morning for the 10th time. I think he has pushed the judge into a corner, probally on purpose, and tI think he will have to throw his fat butt in jail the next time. I wonder if he will be strip searched and have a cavity search?

• Haha
Reactions: Bama75&80

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
He's daring the judge to jail him, figuring that it will gain him extra martyr points and thus extra fundraising from the rubes. I don't care if it does just that--enough's enough. SOMEONE has to stand up and say that Trump is not above the law (and we know it ain't gonna be the Supreme Court).

Would kind of like to see him get jailed over the weekend...so he will have enough time to think it over.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Wrt to contempt stuff......the expression "The dog is about to catch the car" comes to mind!

I think the judge has been very patient and has bent over backwards here.

But I also think this whole prosecution is more about politics than any kind of justice so take that for what it's worth.

I also think the judge is better off just issuing fines than any kind of jail stuff. We'll see......

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Then let me ask you this. Irrespective of politics, if Trump is guilty of a crime, should he be prosecuted?
I think he should, Joe............as long as we apply the same equally to ALL who commit crimes.

-----------------

We see people who commit crimes every day and not get charged.

From what I have heard....the Feds elected not to charge Trump in this one, so.....not sure Bragg should have.

Not a big deal to me as this is the world we live in now.

Thanks!

Latest threads