2020 Prospect: ***** 5* QB Bryce Young Commits to Bama *****

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
DJ back on the field in the 2nd half - drives all the way down to the goal and then a bad snap over his head results in a scoop 'n score for the West team (not DJ's fault). The PAT was blocked by Quandarrius Robinson.
West just got a pick six as well. I dont believe the west has been on offense the entire 3rd quarter and it's about over.

Reactions: B1GTide

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
3rd possession for BY - 3rd TD scored (though this one on a handoff). The West offense is a mess without BY and unstoppable with him.
Yep, more impressed than I already was. IF Tua goes pro it is going to be a heck of a battle between Mac and Bryce. Lia and Paul are going to be on the outside looking in it appears.

Reactions: Con and B1GTide

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: 5* QB Bryce Young"September 23 2019"

BY is a top 3 player if not the best player in this class on offense and read where people on the west coast think he's one of the best players in the last 20 years. to me he's a right handed tua with the way he plays ad how composed he is
going to show this again. Young is the best player in the nation or I dont know who is. Staff knocked if out of the park with evaluations this year

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
going to show this again. Young is the best player in the nation or I dont know who is. Staff knocked if out of the park with evaluations this year
THIS, i thought both BY AND DJ looked good, but to this point, i also think our staff evaluations this year will prove to be excellent. not everybody on each class will be big time players, but i feel on his latest one, the percentage will be high. will anderson, good lord, try and keep him off the field

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Man what a mature, well spoken young man! Proud to have this young fellow as part of the Bama program.
this is a good point, the QB is the focus of the team, under saban. we have had WILSON, A.J. ,MCELROY, COKER, HURTS, TUA, pretty impressive young men.

Reactions: B1GTide

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
You called it right. Young is exceptional; the Clemson signee is gifted too, but Young has it, and it is incredible we get to witness him right after Tua.
I am so glad Sark is on our staff and got BY. Now, just get Cochran to bulk him up some, and keep him injury free for 3-4 years! RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.