NCAA Portal Talk

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
My dad was a captain when I was born and there is no way he would have done that to me. And even if he wanted to my mother would have put the kibosh on that muy pronto. I wonder if that is his given name, or maybe its like our guy koolaid
Turns out that is his given name so I'm answering my own question here. Bama has had a major, no generals of course, have we had a captain at least?

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Literally in no way is an excuse for giving your child such an incredibly stupid name.

:ROFLMAO:
Spend a few years around a major medical center. You’ll be surprised at the names you’ll see.

I remember thinking “My God was this lady heavily medicated when she named this kid?”

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
He is a relative of the “LSU Booty” clan. His dad Abram Booty played wide receiver at LSU and his uncles are Josh and John David Booty.

Back story is his father had a fascination with the military and military history thus the given name of “General”.
Any relation to LSU’s Keyshawn Boutte? (Pronounced boo-tay)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.