1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
that is certainly bama best option for OC
it would be good if Ty hangs around develops physically and does MacJones

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
The team culture implications of the transfer portal, especially in a leadership position like quarterback, intrigue me. Certainly, you wouldn’t bring Maye in if either Simpson or Milroe was developing the way you need him to. At the same time, we have great quarterbacks lined up for both of the next two recruiting classes, and Maye is only a freshman this year. Ultimately, the answer has to be to get the right guy in each class signed initially, and then make sure you develop him. Otherwise, I think there are team culture/chemistry issues that will come back to bite you sooner rather than later…

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
that is certainly bama best option for OC
it would be good if Ty hangs around develops physically and does MacJones
Yeah….Players like Mac are VERY RARE these days. Personally, I don’t blame them at all. Saban has always been very upfront with players and recruits on playing time and “shopping around”. Playing time ain’t guaranteed to ANYONE and you shop we shop.

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah….Players like Mac are VERY RARE these days. Personally, I don’t blame them at all. Saban has always been very upfront with players and recruits on playing time and “shopping around”. Playing time ain’t guaranteed to ANYONE and you shop we shop.
Mac is truly rare .. i have never seen such drastic change in qb art in less than 2 years
Arm strength accuracy and fearless ( completely opposite to what i saw earlier in his career)

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
drake can be college qb next year and enter draft .. so its one year which actually works great for us

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.