OC and DC replacement discussion

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Low says there’s just too much uncertainty about Pruitt’s situation to see him being hired as an on field coach. “On field coach” was in his direct quote.

Also mentioned Grantham again. 😭

I’m not sure I want anyone that’s on staff or in the building running this defense.
They want Grantham because they know he isnt the right one............want to see him ruin Bama.........the hate is real

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think C-Lowe is a Tennessee grad but he’s a pro’s pro. He’s just reporting what he hears.
Low usually doesn’t say anything that he doesn’t have some verifiable sources to back it up with. And his sources are usually of the closest. The fact that he hasn’t been on this train of internet insiders who claim that Pruitt is about to be announced to be DC really speaks volumes.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
They want Grantham because they know he isnt the right one............want to see him ruin Bama.........the hate is real
Chris Low mentioned Slade Nagle as a possible OC candidate. The guy was only officially named OC at Tulane on Jan. 6th this year. He was the TE coach. Some claimed he called the plays. Jim Svoboda was the official OC at Tulane. He said who called the plays was determined by down and distance. How much of the offense's success can actually be attributed to Nagle? So, Low believes Saban should hire this guy as Bama's next OC. He may be good but his experience is minimal.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Low usually doesn’t say anything that he doesn’t have some verifiable sources to back it up with. And his sources are usually of the closest. The fact that he hasn’t been on this train of internet insiders who claim that Pruitt is about to be announced to be DC really speaks volumes.
I don't believe Grantham is the choice, but who really knows...............I certainly hope he isnt. Saban can do much better, and I know every SEC coach out there would probably love Saban to choose him..........there's a reason he isnt a DC at a major college

I tend to wonder if all these people with close sources, Low included, aren't being fed info to throw them off track

Countrytider2

1st Team
Oct 25, 2021
I don't believe Grantham is the choice, but who really knows...............I certainly hope he isnt. Saban can do much better, and I know every SEC coach out there would probably love Saban to choose him..........there's a reason he isnt a DC at a major college

I tend to wonder if all these people with close sources, Low included, aren't being fed info to throw them off track
I hope it isn’t Grantham also, but I promise Low isn’t the only one suggesting it may be. There are starting to be more and more articles linking Grantham.

His Wikipedia page as is this moment states is he the current DC for Alabama…(I know anyone can edit)…

7D28EC24-5A44-4C0B-AFBC-2A69856D2309.png

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.