Bama Game Thread: Pregame - Alabama v North Carolina - Sweet 16 - Thursday 8:45 CDT CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTitles

1st Team
Mar 30, 2015
I certainly hope you are correct. However many times secondary concussions symptoms don’t always manifest themselves immediately afterwards. He may have checked out okay after the game, leading to CNO’s post game comments. It could have been hours later or Monday before issues arose.

My hope is they are being overly cautious and Wrightsell gets cleared by Thursday.
I finally found the full quote of what Coach said. It sounds like it's maybe a little bit of all of the above. No concussion yet, but that could potentially change. Cautious, but maybe with a little bit of optimism? That last bit almost reads like he's symptom free as of now, and it just needs to stay that way. Here's to hoping.
1000003439.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: CB4

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Bama vs NC stats in 1982. Note the difference in FT attempts. And we lost by 5.

Well I guess I don't remember this one at all because I was 3 yo when it happened.

But wow I had no idea that we once crossed paths with the College Version of the NBA's G.O.A.T.

I'm a biased Bulls fan but that's pretty cool.

• Emphasis!
Reactions: CrimsonRuss

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I read some of the posts on the NC 247 site.

Although some don't know our system, I get why they are over-confident. Like I said, this would be the equivalent of us playing a johnny-come-lately in the football playoff where we'd fully expect the Bama standard to rule for the day.

A few of them get that we are totally capable of beating UNC, but even then, they believe in their product.

If we upset 'em, they'll fall hard into reality!
Not sure I trust any fan that doesn’t believe in their own team’s product. 😉

Reactions: dathbama

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I see no one picking us. I see some 2 pt game predictions. But I haven’t seen anyone pick us. Sears gets zero discussion on the national stage. During the game, yes. But when they talk about the best players, he’s ignored. Oats is ignored.

I hope they shock the world.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Reactions: TexasBama

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Our ESPN predictor is essentially a coin flip. The next closest predictor with a #1 seed is the Houston game where it's 76.5/23.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.