Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. TAMU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Another 50+ margin victory would be amazing. I think winning three games in a row by 50+ has only happened three times in college football.

RTR

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'm ecstatic with a 1 point win if it means no injuries. I'd obviously prefer what looks to be our current standard of play to continue, but again, I'm hoping for a win with NO injuries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
Yeah, I love to watch the 2's, 3's in the second half but a one point W with no injuries is fine with me. Well, 1 point is a little too close lol.

Maybe it would be good for the starters to get a 4 quarter workout because they will be needed for 4 full quarters down the road.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I love watching these young guys play but I really would like Foster to score a couple TD's. That guy is magical with the ball in his hands and his speed is off the charts. No injuries tomorrow! RTR!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

Roll Tide!!!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I'm ecstatic with a 1 point win if it means no inquiries. I'd obviously prefer what looks to be our current standard of play to continue, but again, I'm hoping for a win with NO injuries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I completely agree! I'm sick of all the questions. Yes, yes, Bama's the best! Why do they keep asking!? :wink:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
RTR! It will be a long day but at least the game is a few hours sooner than last week's.

Win by at least 21 so I won't be nervous during the game, NO INJURIES, and let the 2nd string get some playing time in the 4th quarter. If we can do well in this first true road test, that will make me feel better when the team travels to Miss State and Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.