Anyone else play NCAA Football online?

smokies1

1st Team
Jul 10, 2005
Just seeing if there were any interest in starting an SEC online league, if you never been in a league cruise on over to LD and check out there demo at http://leaguedaddy.com/

Of course there would be rules to play by to promote fair game play, such as no WR at QB, no constant "no huddle" , no going for 4 and 37 from your own 20 in the first quarter, etc..

We would need at least 12 guys and you would have to play at least one game a week.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I played a fair amount of online play in '05, but not since then. I will join if you start a league. I got to say though that if you are going for it on 4th and 37 in the first quarter you are just stupid, I don't know if you need a rule against that. ;) If I am playing someone and they want to do things like that, I say go for it. You are only helping me. I also would say that anything that happens in the real game should be fair game on the video game. If you are playing with Bama, would you think placing Pro at qb for a play would be fair game? Or how about placing JJ at qb for a play or two?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.