PICK'EM: 2019 Bowl Pick'em - Now Open! Enter today! Prizes! [FINAL UPDATE]

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
2/7/2020 Update: Final standings and prizes have been awarded!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks.

I've added a new feature to the board... PICK'EM!

HOW TO ENTER
You can see the PICKEM link at the top menu.

Just click it. Then click on the 2019 CFB Bowl Games - Straight Pickem pool.

You'll need to click the red button near the top right that says "ENTER POOL" to enter the pool.

Once you have joined the pool, come back here and let us know you're in!

ENTRY DEADLINES
I have broken up the picks into 3 weeks. You can enter your pick up until the time listed for each game on the pickem pages.

So, theoretically, you could wait until just before that time for each game to enter the pick by clicking on "Manage Your Picks" on the Pickem page and then update your picks for that week. Most of you will want to go ahead and enter all your picks - at least for that entire week.

Week 1: 12/21 - 12/23 Bowl Games
Week 2: 12/24 - 12/28 Bowl Games
Week 3: 12/30 - 1/6 Bowl Games

I'll probably add the CFP NC game as Week 4 once we know who is playing in it.

ENTRY ALERTS
If you have entered the pool but have not entered all of your picks by approx. 2 days before the first game in that week, you'll receive an alert notification as a reminder and then again 24 hours before the first game of that week.

PRIZES
All prizes awarded are gift cards to TideFansStore.com

Week 1Week 2Week 3Overall Winners
1st Place
$25 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$75 gift card​
$150 gift card​
2nd Place
$20 gift card​
$25 gift card​
$40 gift card​
$75 gift card​
3rd Place
$10 gift card​
$10 gift card​
$20 gift card​
$50 gift card​
Randomly
selected
entrant
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
  • Winners will be notified via PM conversation. Winners must reply with a valid email address to which the gift card will be sent.
  • One randomly selected entrant will win a $50 gift card each week and overall and also be notified via PM conversation. Winners must reply with a valid email address to which the gift card will be sent.
  • Weekly winners and overall winners will be announced in the first post in this thread and also in the Pickem pages.

Let me know here if you have any issues entering your picks or if there are any errors in the setup. Given this is the first time we have used this particular software, be forgiving if I screw something up! :)

Last edited:

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
The Rules:

1) Individual with most correct picks each week will win (if ties, we go to tiebreaker. If still tied in that week, BamaNation will select a winner randomly from those tied).

2) The overall winner will be the member with the most correct picks for the entire 2019-20 Bowl Game season.

3) For any overall ties after tiebreaker for week 3 is included, the number of correct games picked each week will then be considered. Week 3 first, then Week 2, then Week 1. If there are still ties after that, BamaNation will select an overall winner randomly from those tied.

4) There are 2 tiebreakers each week:
a) # of points ALL teams in ALL games will score that week
b) # passes completed by ALL teams in ALL games for that week.

5) I don't expect any controversies since the software should handle everything automatically. However, if there do happen to be any, BamaNation will rule accordingly and he has the final say. Check back here for any rules clarifications.

6) Make sure you enter your picks ON TIME by the lock date/time stated each week. You will not be able to change your picks or make picks for that week after the games are locked.

7) To play you must be a logged-in, registered member in good standing (not suspended!)

Come back often and see the overall picks for each game. I will do my best to update as close to real time as possible. Late-ending games and games on days I may be traveling will have some delay in final scores being entered.

Last edited:

BamaNation

Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Prizes: Gift cards to TideFansStore.com

1st Place
$25 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$75 gift card​
$150 gift card​
2nd Place
$20 gift card​
$25 gift card​
$40 gift card​
$75 gift card​
3rd Place
$10 gift card​
$10 gift card​
$20 gift card​
$50 gift card​
Randomly
selected
entrant
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
  • Winners will be notified via PM conversation. Winners must reply with a valid email address to which the gift card will be sent.
  • One randomly selected entrant will win a $50 gift card each week and overall and also be notified via PM conversation. Winners must reply with a valid email address to which the gift card will be sent.
  • Weekly winners and overall winners will be announced in the first post in this thread and also in the Pickem pages.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: ALA2262

DWiser

1st Team
Sep 21, 2003
Columbus, MS
Hey folks.

I've added a new feature to the board... PICK'EM!

HOW TO ENTER
You can see the PICKEM link at the top menu.

Just click it. Then click on the 2019 CFB Bowl Games - Straight Pickem pool.

You'll need to click the red button near the top right that says "ENTER POOL" to enter the pool.

Once you have joined the pool, come back here and let us know you're in!

ENTRY DEADLINES
I have broken up the picks into 3 weeks. You can enter your pick up until the time listed for each game on the pickem pages.

So, theoretically, you could wait until just before that time for each game to enter the pick by clicking on "Manage Your Picks" on the Pickem page and then update your picks for that week. Most of you will want to go ahead and enter all your picks - at least for that entire week.

Week 1: 12/21 - 12/23 Bowl Games
Week 2: 12/24 - 12/28 Bowl Games
Week 3: 12/30 - 1/6 Bowl Games

I'll probably add the CFP NC game as Week 4 once we know who is playing in it.

ENTRY ALERTS
If you have entered the pool but have not entered all of your picks by approx. 2 days before the first game in that week, you'll receive an alert notification as a reminder and then again 24 hours before the first game of that week.

PRIZES
All prizes awarded are gift cards to TideFansStore.com

1st Place
$25 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$75 gift card​
$150 gift card​
2nd Place
$20 gift card​
$25 gift card​
$40 gift card​
$75 gift card​
3rd Place
$10 gift card​
$10 gift card​
$20 gift card​
$50 gift card​
Randomly
selected
entrant
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​
$50 gift card​

Let me know here if you have any issues entering your picks or if there are any errors in the setup. Given this is the first time we have used this particular software, be forgiving if I screw something up! :)
I'm in!

Reactions: BamaNation

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.