GAMES ON TV 2022 BOWLS : College Football Bowl Games on TV ( 12/16-1/8 )

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Clemson had plenty of time to stick with their offense against a tired Tennessee defense to give themselves a real chance when they scored to make it 21-14. Clemson then let UT break loose for a touchdown and Clemson had to change up what they were doing.

I really don't know which team I was pulling for; I'm more affected by UT fans since I live in Tennessee. Maybe this will make next year's win over Tennessee just a little bit better.
Seeing a fattened karen awwshucks lose is more gratifying than I had anticipated.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Funny 😄 how all the ESPN talking heads campaigned for TCU to be in this spot but none of them believe they have a shot. I thought this was about the best four? Remember styles of play today. Michigan winning 27-13. = 42-10. Can’t wait to hear how deserving TCU were regardless of outcomes. LOL 😂

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
46-45 Tulane. 9 seconds left
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.