Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama veteran cornerback weighs in on new DC, Kevin Steele
Kevin Steele during his time at Alabama as a defensive assistant.
Alabama fans are hopeful that Kevin Steele is the one to return the nastiness to the Crimson Tide’s defense. Nick Saban brought him back as a defensive coordinator. RELATED: Alabama CB Kool-Aid McKinstry says he feels ‘comfortable’ with Terrion Arnold playing opposite him The 65-year-old was Saban’s first defensive play-caller in 2007 for Alabama, but he […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama players that stood out for NFL teams at Pro Day
Eli Ricks does the broad jump for pro teams at Alabama's Pro Day.
The University of Alabama had a successful Pro Day as all 32 NFL teams packed into Tuscaloosa, Ala. Several players enhanced their draft status, including Slade Bolden and D.J. Fluker. Will Anderson and Jaylen Moody were limited Thursday, but Anderson performed his workout at the NFL Scouting Combine. Fluker, Bolden, Byron Young, Eli Ricks, and […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama players react to basketball’s Sweet 16 tournament loss
Alabama basketball’s season came to an end Friday night as it lost a hard-fought game against San Diego State in the Sweet 16. The Crimson Tide was the number one overall seed in the tournament, making the loss sting just that much more. It also prompted a few members of the Alabama football team to […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Former Panthers WR Steve Smith Sr. praises Bryce Young
Bryce Young throws a pass against Tennessee
Alabama quarterback Bryce Young sat down with NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo and Steve Smith Sr. to discuss his 2023 Pro Day performance. Young is projected to be one of the first quarterbacks off the board in the NFL Draft next month. The California native, who did not participate in the Combine, got the throw in […]

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Ruthless is a better term for the bully, toughman, physical players.

When you are ruthless, you don't quit, you show no mercy. That's the kind of Defense we need. That's the kind of Offense we need too. In the past, in the last minute of the game, we have been inside the 20 yard line, and didn't try to score. I don't like that.
It's our job to score, and it's their job to try to stop us.
I want to see our 3rd string guys have a chance to score without ordering them to fall on the ball.
I don’t think that’s in Saban’s nature, unless it involves running the football. He’s never shown any desire to open up the offense for the backups late in the game with a huge lead. We know it will give the players not just more experience but more confidence. He thinks that just getting them in the game is enough, and he abhors giving anyone material for a “running up the score” claim, however bogus it may be.
If he does it this year, it will be a first, and a sign that he’s changing. Much as almost all of us would like to see it happen, I’m not getting my hopes up.

Bama63

1st Team
Oct 25, 2000
Louisville, KY, Jefferson
AJ McCarron tosses third TD pass for Battlehawks against Vipers
AJ McCarron (#10) attempts a pass for St. Louis Battlehawks in XFL Game.
AJ McCarron has the St. Louis Battlehawks in line for its fourth victory in the XFL. He tossed his third touchdown pass in the fourth quarter of Saturday’s game against the Vegas Vipers. AJ McCarron and Darrius Shepherd might be the best duo in the @XFL2023. They connect for their second touchdown of the day, […]
I swear AJ is still my favorite former Alabama QB playing on a pro team--as much as I love the other 3, in the NFL!

Reactions: twofbyc and kyallie

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Well, my disappointment with our tournament ending in basketball is about over, so I am now ready to hear some football news coming out of spring practice. I am like a lot of others on here because I am ready for us to get back to making people quit. Let's bring back the nasty physicality on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Roll Tide!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.