News Article: ACC to allow athletes to transfer within conference without having to sit out a year

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Ok now, i wonder how this affects our would be buddy henry double t. Do we want him? I believe so. Do we need him? Not really but he's very good ,our ilb's would be a force, to go along with our outside guy s. Do we have room? The numbers say no, but saban is a master accountant. Is the SEC gonna let him, change the no transfer rule? This is unknown, i don't have a clue. Hypothetical scenario here, let's say we have one more spot, both henry and JTT want to come, which do you take?

Reactions: TriCountyTider

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Ok now, i wonder how this affects our would be buddy henry double t. Do we want him? I believe so. Do we need him? Not really but he's very good ,our ilb's would be a force, to go along with our outside guy s. Do we have room? The numbers say no, but saban is a master accountant. Is the SEC gonna let him, change the no transfer rule? This is unknown, i don't have a clue. Hypothetical scenario here, let's say we have one more spot, both henry and JTT want to come, which do you take?
JTT - he is the better player, and at a position of greater need.

Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.