Agiye Hall gone

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Hall made it a point to troll Alabama fans and coaches during his time in Tuscaloosa. There's as good a chance that (1) this just is another troll, as there is that (2) Hall is leaving Austin in the rearview mirror before even officially arriving.

I used to think it was a sad waste of talent. Now that he's repeating behavior he exhibited in Tuscaloosa, I think he's just another entitled punk.

Don't know. Don't care. Ignorance and apathy reign when it comes to Mr. Hall.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Let’s see what happens in June. Could be he’s just getting his jollies trolling fans on social media because he knows his name won’t appear on the roster until he enrolls in June.

Reactions: seebell

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Let’s see what happens in June. Could be he’s just getting his jollies trolling fans on social media because he knows his name won’t appear on the roster until he enrolls in June.
I doubt the utex fans like his tweets any more than we did... :cool:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So just to clarify, the fact he's not listed on their roster is probably because he's not enrolled yet at UT, correct?

I saw Rodney Orr tweet that two of our recent transfers aren't listed on our roster yet either.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So just to clarify, the fact he's not listed on their roster is probably because he's not enrolled yet at UT, correct?

I saw Rodney Orr tweet that two of our recent transfers aren't listed on our roster yet either.
IIRC, Tyler Steen is finishing up at Vanderbilt this month... :unsure:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.