Agiye Hall gone

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
That's what I heard too. I also heard that a coach there Dropped a Dime on him... Sounds reasonable.
Okay, I'm just going to put it out there... I"m not saying it's the truth or not. Draw your own conclusion...
Okay, he was rumored to look at Oklahoma, USC, and other school right?
Now Look at coaching positions for all those school: Which one stands out the most?

Take a look at Oklahoma coaching staff real close. As matter of fact: Jay Valai - Co-Defensive Coordinator / Pass Defense / Cornerbacks and Nickelbacks - Football Coaches - University of Oklahoma (soonersports.com)

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Okay, I'm just going to put it out there... I"m not saying it's the truth or not. Draw your own conclusion...
Okay, he was rumored to look at Oklahoma, USC, and other school right?
Now Look at coaching positions for all those school: Which one stands out the most?

Take a look at Oklahoma coaching staff real close. As matter of fact: Jay Valai - Co-Defensive Coordinator / Pass Defense / Cornerbacks and Nickelbacks - Football Coaches - University of Oklahoma (soonersports.com)
You think Jay would want Okie to take a chance on Hall? Jay was right there when all Hall's issues were going on, including the famous tweet of dissatisfaction. Would Jay think he would be different at Okie? I don't have a clue. That's why I'm asking.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
You think Jay would want Okie to take a chance on Hall? Jay was right there when all Hall's issues were going on, including the famous tweet of dissatisfaction. Would Jay think he would be different at Okie? I don't have a clue. That's why I'm asking.
I kind of think @JustNeedMe81 was pointing out that maybe Jay Valai was the one who let Coach Saban know that Hall was shopping his services.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Note that 'tipping off' might be as simple as having a staff member call Bama asking for details regarding physical health, grades, etc. Anything another team asks would set off alarm bells for the football staff, even if it wasn't someone saying "just so you know, he's out shopping"...
“So, about Hall…”
Saban “What about him?….”

Reactions: crimsonaudio

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
At first I thought it was him, but nah.
Florida was out of the question as a destination due to the interconference transfer rules. Though it may make since he contacted someone there and wasn't aware of the rule and the Napier called.

But the staffs of the big 12 teams he was.looking at are loaded with former Saban assistants. Its just as likely to be Sark or Bo davis at Texas.

Reactions: Con

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Florida was out of the question as a destination due to the interconference transfer rules. Though it may make since he contacted someone there and wasn't aware of the rule and the Napier called.

But the staffs of the big 12 teams he was.looking at are loaded with former Saban assistants. Its just as likely to be Sark or Bo davis at Texas.
Sark has already accepted Billingsley. If he also accepts Hall, that tells me all I need to know about his true desire to build a winning culture.

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Sark has already accepted Billingsley. If he also accepts Hall, that tells me all I need to know about his true desire to build a winning culture.
AL.com reporting that AH's dad says he visited TX, was happy, and could've gone there all along if not for Covid. What does that even mean? Since when did covid determine a HS player's college destination? Sounds like a family that'll fit right in out there.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
AL.com reporting that AH's dad says he visited TX, was happy, and could've gone there all along if not for Covid. What does that even mean? Since when did covid determine a HS player's college destination? Sounds like a family that'll fit right in out there.
Maybe AH’s daddy and JB’s pop can hang together at fall practices as “Sark’s unofficial co-offensive coordinators”. Hall’s dad bring the Capri Sun juice pouches and Billingsley’s daddy the snack packs for after practice.

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.