Any First Impressions of Madden 07?

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Don't have my copy yet either. Hopefully I'll be getting it either today or tomorrow.

Just got mine delivered this afternoon! I'll let you guys know a little later.

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
My first impressions after playing all of one game are that it looks pretty good. The sound is what stands out the most to me, big improvement over NCAA IMO. There are a lot more cut scenes instead of just the couple that were in NCAA. The menus are a lot better, much more polished. Haven't really gotten into the meat of gameplay yet, but it looks promising. I tried the Superstar mode and it seems like fun (only thing is when someone figures out how to run the forty right let me know). Overall I think this game has got to be a vast improvement over 06 in just about everyone's eyes IMO. Looking forward to playing it more! :wink:

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
well what ya need to do is get leron mclain and Darby on the same team and let Mclain open some KILLER holes to get you to the Souper Bowl!!!:tongue: is this the 360 version?

Crimson Pig

1st Team
Nov 29, 2004
I usually play as the colts. I traded my best WR and starting HB for Shaun Alexander. Fair trade to me. Joseph Addai is backing him up. Gonna recruit hard for a WR in the draft.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.