APB (All Points Bulletin)

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
I do not know if any of you have heard of this game, but if not check it out.
http://xbox360.gamedaily.com/game/preview/?gameid=4397

I have followed this game since it was announced mid 2005.
THIS is going to be the game that dominates the 360 HANDS DOWN!!!
Keep in mind that this is an early CONCEPT movie,

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2122/All-Points-Bulletin-Concept-Footage/

To explain some things about the game an MMO is a Massive Multiplayer Online game. It is a style of game where you live the life of a character in a real time world. A MMORPG is a MMO with the Role Playing Game style. I dont know of any MMO this is not RPG but who knows I could be wrong.
I dont know if everyone here knows much about these style of games but, to some, it is the future of video games.

This is where I wanted GTA to go but isnt. This game is created by the original creator of GTA so dont expect it to be a slouch.

Sorry for such an early post about this one but I believe that this will dominate the 360 just like WoW does on PC.It will also be running on the Unreal Engine, the same engine used in Gears of War.
This game is not scheduled for launch until early 2008!!!!
So it might not even survive until then. I only pray that it does. Because I cannon wait.

If anyone else has seen or heard about this game please feel free to chime in because I want ALL the news I can get on this gem.

Last edited:

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
The video was obviously CGI but it looked good. The concept of the game is very interesting. I wonder if their planning on people paying a monthly fee to play online?

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
I think that it wont but I usually lose when it comes to debate on thinking.
I wouldnt mind if Microsoft charged 60 a year for xbox live and gave the extra 10 to MMO hosters.
60 bucks a year= what $0.05 a day? jeez lets complain about how much it costs PS fan boys.

If a nickle a day is the reason some PS fanboys are going to go with the PS I should remind them that PS games are going to run 60-100 bucks a pop.
At least thats what PS CEO says. But remember, "they are worth it" ha

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.