CBB and recruiting

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Just for those that are not in tune with recruiting, what this staff is starting to assemble in Tuscaloosa is gonna be fun. Each class seems to be better than the class before it! They need to go ahead and lock this staff up if possible.

Reactions: gymcoach

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Agreed. Only way the ‘20 class coulda been better is if they’d signed my youngest. ;) He played with a handful of the signees. Great kids and great ball players. Hope we play next spring so he can play em again.

Reactions: crimsonkelly

Blindside17

1st Team
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Just for those that are not in tune with recruiting, what this staff is starting to assemble in Tuscaloosa is gonna be fun. Each class seems to be better than the class before it! They need to go ahead and lock this staff up if possible.
Agreed this staff had a very uphill battle but they are starting to level the playing field where we can at least compete with the upper teams in our conference. Being just competitive in this league and winning our share assures us of at the very least a regional appearance every season.

Reactions: crimsonkelly

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I’m very excited about Alton Davis, my nephew was in a showcase with him this summer and he lit it up. He hit 91 and is only a Junior this year. He’s a legit 6’3”/6’4” kid and lanky and a southpaw!😳 Will be hard to hold on to him though as he could have a nasty fortè of pitches by the time he graduates. He plays for Bessemer Academy and said he was only throwing low 80’s last year😳💪🏻

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - OHT Military Appreciation!

OHT: Military appreciation collection with a charitable component!

TideFansShop.com
TideFans.Shop - Get your Bama gear here!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

BamaBookshelf.com - Bama Books!

Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans
Purchases made through our BamaBookshelf.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.