Dolphins vs Chiefs playoff game

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
I do watch the Six Nations. But my team is the All Blacks in international (family is from there, I’m not a bandwagon lol). Then the Hurricanes in Super Rugby. ABs seem to change up whoever streams them overseas every year or so, it’s so annoying. I’ve had to jump around like 4 different services in 6 years. Right now I have to subscribe to one service to get normal All Blacks and Super Rugby games, and then Peacock to get their European tour games, and all of the World Cup games back in the fall.

But with Peacock I do get all the European stuff including 6 nations and premiership rugby. 6 nations I just pull for good games. In Premiership I don’t really have a team but I kinda pull for Bath because my cousin was in their developmental league.

Oh, and Union is the only real Rugby 😉
Funny..I'm a Canterbury fan...love the All Blacks and the open Rugby of the SH....i say that yet i am from the North of England...home to Rugby league and Sweet Chariots! I do like to watch some Super 14 if i can find it though..funny how you love the egg chasing format on both sides of the ocean!

Reactions: RammerJammer14

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Funny..I'm a Canterbury fan...love the All Blacks and the open Rugby of the SH....i say that yet i am from the North of England...home to Rugby league and Sweet Chariots! I do like to watch some Super 14 if i can find it though..funny how you love the egg chasing format on both sides of the ocean!
Canterbury, oof. They are always so ridiculously good. I have a lot of respect for them and the club they’ve built. I think their coach will do a lot of good for the ABs this coming season.

I was really hoping for another title before Beauden Barrett bailed for the Blues (heh, how do you like that alliteration) but the Crusaders basically have that league on lock right now. Was a great final match this past season.

Whereabouts in N of England? I’ve got extended family in Barnard Castle.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Canterbury, oof. They are always so ridiculously good. I have a lot of respect for them and the club they’ve built. I think their coach will do a lot of good for the ABs this coming season.

I was really hoping for another title before Beauden Barrett bailed for the Blues (heh, how do you like that alliteration) but the Crusaders basically have that league on lock right now. Was a great final match this past season.

Whereabouts in N of England? I’ve got extended family in Barnard Castle.
Harrogate.....between Leeds and York...not far...but in UK terms....miles away! lol.
Thought the RWC final sending off was a travesty...changed the game completely. AB's win if not for that.....

Reactions: RammerJammer14

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Harrogate.....between Leeds and York...not far...but in UK terms....miles away! lol.
Thought the RWC final sending off was a travesty...changed the game completely. AB's win if not for that.....
Oh man, that was so frustrating. Happened only about 8min into the game. I was so ticked. And yet we still almost pulled it off. Jordie Barrett had the chance for the win with a long PK, but he missed it. If the little shortie guy for SA hadn’t have deliberately knocked on the ball on that play I think we would have scored a try. Then on the very last possession we still had the chance to win, but Savea tried the miracle pass and we lost our chance with the knock on.

IMO rugby union is way too trigger happy on red cards. It has such a massive impact on the match, but they sit there and slow motion analyze player micro actions and intent and are like “yeah he totally could have not touched his shoulder with his forearm, ejected from the game.” IMO it is close to ruining the sport. We want to see evenly matched teams, not teams getting wins because they had an extra player all game.

That said, the ABs had been playing with poor discipline for a while, so I can’t say it wasn’t in character. Both my teams, ABs and Bama, lost it this year on a final play. 😩

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Well I knew the Dolphins were frauds but I feel for anyone who has to play the chiefs. They are really like the Patriots with Brady in that they can be just above average all year but come January they are almost impossible to kill.
I want to not like them and want someone else to win, but at the same time I just have to admire Andy Reed and everything they do. Great winning football.

TraskiTideFan

1st Team
Apr 18, 2009
Savannah TN
At the beginning of the season, the KC Swifts couldnt be allowed to lose and had more game effecting bogus calls at key points during any of the early games. Made you want to kick State Farm to the curb every time you had to watch those stupid commercials on constant loops.
Lawd, please dont let them make it to the Big Dance this year.....

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
At the beginning of the season, the KC Swifts couldnt be allowed to lose and had more game effecting bogus calls at key points during any of the early games. Made you want to kick State Farm to the curb every time you had to watch those stupid commercials on constant loops.
So, not a fan? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TraskiTideFan

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
No one likes you either.

Signed Chiefs fans

As a fan, I am so damn sick of the shots of swift at games I want to shoot my TV.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.