First go round playing NCAA 10

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I started my dynasty. Ingram got hurt 3 times in the 1st half vs Va Tech. Then he suffered a severe concussion vs FIU and is out for the season. But Richardson is a beast and is doing very well!

TideFan40

1st Team
Nov 7, 2006
Athens, AL
I just finished my first regular season and beat Florida 49-14 in the SEC Championship game. My BCS Championship opponent? The mighty Western Michigan Broncos. Come on....Seriously EA? How does WMU become the #2 ranked team? Even on a video game??

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I just finished my first regular season and beat Florida 49-14 in the SEC Championship game. My BCS Championship opponent? The mighty Western Michigan Broncos. Come on....Seriously EA? How does WMU become the #2 ranked team? Even on a video game??
LOL, I had something similar happen in one of my RTG seasons. Rutgers and Boise State were playing for the title, like that would ever happen. :biggrin:

Perk27

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 24, 2008
Florence, Al
I'm pretty upset about the roster not having even half the incoming freshmen. I had to take my xbox to my brothers house to download them (can't get a high speed connection where I live use my blackberry for my internet) that was just a lot of trouble not to get the full rosters. Any ideas on what I should do? I want the correct complete roster

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I'm pretty upset about the roster not having even half the incoming freshmen. I had to take my xbox to my brothers house to download them (can't get a high speed connection where I live use my blackberry for my internet) that was just a lot of trouble not to get the full rosters. Any ideas on what I should do? I want the correct complete roster
You're not going to be able to have a correct complete roster on the game because it's limited to 70 players instead of 85 or 105 like in real life, thus only a handful of incoming recruits can be put on the roster, unless you want to replace more experienced players with them. It sucks but that's just how it is.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Ok, so I didn't think I was gonna get the game this year....which would've been the first time since Bill Walsh College Football on the Genesis...lol. But, I found it new for $25 on eBay and I couldn't resist.

So, I am almost through modifying our roster, and I was wondering about a couple of things.

1. Whose playbook do you use? I was thinking of using Nevada, as I have used it in tug of war and bowling, thus far.

2. Did you have any luck creating new recruits, like Allen, Fowler, Sims, etc. and getting them to come to Bama?

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Ok, so I didn't think I was gonna get the game this year....which would've been the first time since Bill Walsh College Football on the Genesis...lol. But, I found it new for $25 on eBay and I couldn't resist.

So, I am almost through modifying our roster, and I was wondering about a couple of things.

1. Whose playbook do you use? I was thinking of using Nevada, as I have used it in tug of war and bowling, thus far.

2. Did you have any luck creating new recruits, like Allen, Fowler, Sims, etc. and getting them to come to Bama?
It's been a while since I've played it but to answer your questions:
1. I played with Nevada's playbook and was quite pleased with it. I also played some with the default Alabama playbook and thought it was alright too.
2. I stopped trying to do that after last year's game because it seemed like more often than not they'd end up going somewhere else and it would cost me getting some other really good recruits who were very interested in signing with me.

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
I use Indiana's playbook.. seems pretty close to what we use in real life.. Ace/Pistol/Shotgun. As far as recruiting goes I created and recruited Sims and he came to Bama. He is now a RS Senior in his 1st year starting lol. I have created one other QB too and he's been getting some PT. I have a hard time not playing my heralded recruits.. lol sometimes I'll even cut guys to make room for new guys and just pretend they went pro! lol Wish there was a way to make the game harder.. playing on Heisman with the AI all the way up.. and starting to turn the human AI down and I've won 5 national championships in a row... lol gets boring.
Posted via Mobile Device

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
I use Indiana's playbook.. seems pretty close to what we use in real life.. Ace/Pistol/Shotgun. As far as recruiting goes I created and recruited Sims and he came to Bama. He is now a RS Senior in his 1st year starting lol. I have created one other QB too and he's been getting some PT. I have a hard time not playing my heralded recruits.. lol sometimes I'll even cut guys to make room for new guys and just pretend they went pro! lol Wish there was a way to make the game harder.. playing on Heisman with the AI all the way up.. and starting to turn the human AI down and I've won 5 national championships in a row... lol gets boring.
Posted via Mobile Device
i've won 4 NC in a row and thinking of going elsewhere. plus i'm trying for the Bear's record by doing a seperate dynasty by coaching at the same schools he did. 1 yr at maryland, 8 at UK, 4 at A&M, and 25 at Bama. :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.