Game Thread: florida state vs louisville

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
somebody check Plummer's bank account
Check the whole team's bank accounts including the coach. This was a total fix job for the conference. Receivers falling down, dropping balls, running out of bounds untouched short of the marker.... And the refs throwing mystery flags, letting FSU DBs have their way, didn't review the TD catch prior to the INT.....

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Show up a toomer's corner tomorrow about 11:00 with a truck load of toilet paper and you could make a ton of money.

Reactions: day-day

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
If the committee picks a hobbled FSU winning against Louisville in a WEAK conference championship game by a score of 13-6 over Bama beating the number 1 team in the country in Georgia and killing a 29 game winning streak I may just stop watching..

Reactions: CrimsonRuss

hadTTownGparnts

Nov 30, 2017
No team in the country, other than Bama, walks into hotlanta and beats the bulldogs tonight PERIOD

that win, texas's worse loss, and our improvement since the EARLY season loss in the midst of qb selection process, out ranks the head to head Texas loss, we are rightfully above them. Props to Texas taking care of business in their conference championship, but it does not change the situation, for me.

The acc championship game was all the evidence needed to show FSU is many steps down from the contenders.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
I am convinced that they threw the game. I know that the QB played the worst game of his college career - worst by a country mile.
The last two drives looked like it by the qb. All the falling down after catches and running out of bounds instead of upfield is suspect too.
My wife even asked why they kept falling down for no reason.
The defense played like they wanted to win.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
If Florida St played Texas, would Texas win? If yes, why does Alabama get penalized for playing 5 of the top 21 teams in the CFB playoff.

Bama played 4 of the top 13 teams, Florida St best opponent was the 13th best team

Last edited:

December05

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2022
Listen to the networks. Fox and ESPN are both forecasting us at number four. Don’t underestimate their pull here. Consider that the committee may be getting marching orders from elsewhere. Not saying that’s the way it should be, just reading the tea leaves on the narrative tonight, which is everything these days.

As long as Jack Plummer isn’t an alternate voter or something. Jack, just as Robert DeNiro told Martin Scorcese in Goodfellas while stuffing his wife’s new fir out of sight, don’t buy anything! What’d I tell you? I said don’t buy nothing!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads