BREAKING Freeze it is - Auburn names Hugh Freeze head coach

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Freeze made the comment about Saban being nervous to win Browne points with the fan base. It was low class but what would you expect. Turn the table though perhaps it was a subconcious slip of the tongue. Bama is already in his head. Pressure is on Freeze to win at Auburn much more than at Ole Miss. He could coach loose in those games he won. See how he does when the pressure is equal.

Last edited:

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
One thing that I expect is Yella Fella and the gang will believe that Freeze is their man, so they will go all in with the meddling with the program. I wonder how they will deal with the moral issues Freeze brings to Auburn. Will they run interference for him, or will it become too much of a problem?

MikeInBama

1st Team
Sep 11, 2021
Prattvegas
I'm already seeing Auburn fans memory hole and/or chirp about redemption. I believe in redemption but I don't remember Hugh being repentant and his most recent poor judgement was last summer.

Reactions: NationalTitles18

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
And just like clockwork, here comes the "everybody deserves second chances" PR move and "he really was sorry for what he did" mumbo jumbo that was so predictable.

1669823616348.png

1669823655625.png

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.