GAMES ON TV GAMES ON TV | 2020 - Week 2 - Games on TV

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Not sure I agree with that targeting call. If the offensive player had kept his head up then the defensive player would not have hit his head.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Oh, I completely agree with you, especially when the revenue generated from the PPV sales will probably help as much as putting a band aid on a gun shot wound. One of my OU buddies is chipping in with some buddies and showing it on a projector in his backyard. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of that.
You Tube TV is an option to watch lots of the lesser games.
I watched part of the UAB vs Miami game on ACC North.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
It would be helpful if this thread, if posted every week, were to be pinned to the top to make it easier to find on gameday.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Not a game, but I just watched the Tua documentary on Fox that was supposed to be on last weekend but was delayed due to drag racing. It was a really good documentary. I think it comes on tomorrow or Monday on a different channel. I highly recommend it. I wish Tua the best of luck and will miss him. Now it is Mac and Bryce's turn! RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.