Good Interview with CNS

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
For those of you who haven't seen this interview with CNS - it's a good one. I happen to agree with everything he says here, particularly his reaction to Big 10 AD's who are advocating a one time transfer to their school of choice without having to sit a year. Nick is the man.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Excellent observation about the real world. Our school district has put in so many “safe guards” for kids not to fail, it’s hard for the kids to actually work to their potential knowing they have several ways out.

Reactions: DawgByte and Con

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
One more thing about Nick. It's truly remarkable how he's brought in these former HC's, who come to Bama and rehabilitate their careers. In one week he hires Coach Strong to be an Analyst and Sark says no to a head coaching opportunity. I think It says a lot about CNS leadership, vision and compassion to help others. I also demonstrates how well respected he is in the coaching world.

I think everyone here knows I'm a die hard Dawg fan, but I have nothing but respect for Nick Saban. I think he's the greatest college football coach of all time and seriously doubt anyone else will come along and take his crown.

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Run Bama Run!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.