Heres to the end of good Ole Charlie (Notre Lame)

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
Re: Heres to the end of good Ole Charlie (Notre Dame)

I just assume they keep him. I don't want to hear all the speculation that they are gonna come hard after Saban.

fireater

All-SEC
Oct 12, 2008
Laramie, WY

...maybe Charlie's gift to vets?...Seriously, thanks to all of our vets, wartime and peacetime. Not trying to sound trite, but if not for them and their sacrifices, we would be watching soccer today and worrying about our supper instead of relishing the game this afternoon.

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan

I just assume they keep him. I don't want to hear all the speculation that they are gonna come hard after Saban.

I think with Tebow leaving this year its going to be the perfect time for them to go after Urban. He can say what he wants but his dream job is his dream job..... I can't imagine being a coach anywhere and turning down Bama if they came calling me

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL

I think with Tebow leaving this year its going to be the perfect time for them to go after Urban. He can say what he wants but his dream job is his dream job..... I can't imagine being a coach anywhere and turning down Bama if they came calling me
The only step up from UF is to the NFL, if even. ND may throw some serious money his way though. When will someone get paid 10M a year?

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
But but wait! Granny Holtz said ND would play Florida for the NC and Clausen would win the Heisman! Stttttthumone make it stttthhhop!

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan

The only step up from UF is to the NFL, if even. ND may throw some serious money his way though. When will someone get paid 10M a year?

I agree completly but I wasn't thinking in terms of ND is a better job just that Urban is a ND guy... we got a pretty good coach back in the day who thought along those lines.... His ego is being stroked at UF but his heart is at ND, I think when there is nothing left to prove he will go there to be the savior

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.