How's the weather there?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Snowing pretty good here right now - about an inch on the ground.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, winter has arrived here. Have a few inches of snow on the ground and expecting 18 inches tomorrow, then possibly another 6 inches on Christmas eve.

🌨
☃

Reactions: Bazza

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
One of my pet peeves. I wish weathermen (and women) would find a modicum of professionalism and stop grossly over forecasting weather events. We were warned all week that we would get 8-12 inches of snow today. It was going to be the end of the world, cats and dogs living together, real biblical stuff.
Then, in reality, we get a dusting of sleet, not even enough to cover the grass.
I wonder if weather forecasters ever get professionally embarrassed at being so completely wrong. This is in the neighborhood of Lou Holth predicting ND to go 8-0 the year they went 0-8. For Pete's sake, is the last class in weather forecaster school, "How to really suck at your job?"

• Haha
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: Go Bama and Bazza

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
One of my pet peeves. I wish weathermen (and women) would find a modicum of professionalism and stop grossly over forecasting weather events. We were warned all week that we would get 8-12 inches of snow today. It was going to be the end of the world, cats and dogs living together, real biblical stuff.
Then, in reality, we get a dusting of sleet, not even enough to cover the grass.
I wonder if weather forecasters ever get professionally embarrassed at being so completely wrong. This is in the neighborhood of Lou Holth predicting ND to go 8-0 the year they went 0-8. For Pete's sake, is the last class in weather forecaster school, "How to really suck at your job?"
I hope they are wrong here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.