Is it too early for this? Who comes back and who turns pro?

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
There is still nothing official. I assume he has declared but may be waiting...but its something to keep an eye on.
There may be an interesting conversation or 2 taking place with CNS and other coaches...particularly with regard to an insurance policy protecting full value in case he gets injured. I could not blame him if he goes...too much money at stake...

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
There may be an interesting conversation or 2 taking place with CNS and other coaches...particularly with regard to an insurance policy protecting full value in case he gets injured. I could not blame him if he goes...too much money at stake...

I would hope there's an NIL conversation or two going on as well.

XTS2

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 11, 2020
Georgia is having both OLB’s return. Robert Beal is coming back for a super senior year due to the extra COVID year instead of the NFL draft

XTS2

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 11, 2020
Okay now that the deadline has passed, is LaBryan Ray, Kendall Randolph, Daniel Wright, and Major Tennison still apart of the Alabama football team?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.