Karma for Riley...

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Riley teams are as predictable as a broken record, great offense until they need it in a big game and pathetic tackling. Did y'all hear Riley said that Caleb Williams wouldn't come out even though he was "not even close to 50%." He said, "he wouldn't let me take him out." Let me? Since when does a coach have to ask the QB if he wants to come out? It's the coach's decision, and at some point, the coach has to do what's best for the team.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Riley teams are as predictable as a broken record, great offense until they need it in a big game and pathetic tackling. Did y'all hear Riley said that Caleb Williams wouldn't come out even though he was "not even close to 50%." He said, "he wouldn't let me take him out." Let me? Since when does a coach have to ask the QB if he wants to come out? It's the coach's decision, and at some point, the coach has to do what's best for the team.
He was pumping him for the Heisman. He knew that his kid had just had a pretty poor showing, numbers aside…and the qb acted like a baby a few times…throwing his arms around limping over exaggeratedly…yelling at his coach…it was kinda funny and awkward at the same time. 🤷🏻

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
He was pumping him for the Heisman. He knew that his kid had just had a pretty poor showing, numbers aside…and the qb acted like a baby a few times…throwing his arms around limping over exaggeratedly…yelling at his coach…it was kinda funny and awkward at the same time. 🤷🏻
I understand wanting to pump his player for the Heisman, but that doesn't really work when his player isn't in a position to help his team. I can't imagine that helped his draft status either. If I was an NFL GM, I would see Williams as a selfish player who will hurt his team instead of allowing himself to be taken out of the game.

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
I thought Caleb was a stand up guy last season. He at least played hard when Riley had all but checked out in September. I guess that southern California lifestyle has changed him.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
I found it interesting listening to all the reports about Williams being heroic and this should not affect his Heisman campaign. When BY played with one arm his throwing shoulder and goes for 455 and loses on a last gasp FG his campaign is over. 🤔
Trust me Bama fatigue is real.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
You
I know, as a grandpa and a great grandpa, I'm supposed to be an example for all my kids. It's not nice to laugh at someone else's misfortune. Well sorry kids, Lincoln just got him a big ole steamy slice of karma! Thank You Utah.
You’re not laughing at someone else’s misfortune. You’re enjoying (and we along with you) someone of low character’s being served justice in a too-often unjust world…

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Riley let his star player play with finger nails with “@&$% Utah” on them. He’s a clown.
Wasn’t the first time either. If you do an internet search for “Caleb Williams fingernails” you find a pic of the same thing with N D X X on the hand opposite the vulgarity.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.