Link: Lets get ready for BAMA in the ESPN Invitational Nov. 25, 26 & 28

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
JD doing well. JQ is a mixed bag again today so far. Driving into trouble and or not finishing or making a nice pass. Hopefully cleans it up we need him.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Looking better today. Started Gary which I think helped. JD has been more aggressive. Better game but still turning it over. Drake is not as well coached as Ioana.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
JQ with his lack of effort at the end giving up the 3. JQ seems like he is trying to give up his starting spot to JD but then JD shows he still dribbles like a freshmen so it wont happen. JQ needs to sharpen up this is why he did not start last year when he has all the talent to be elite.

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001
This team is so frustrating to watch sometimes with the turnovers with no pressure on them just an ill advised one. The free throw shooting is just so sad to watch. And these guards do not distribute the ball as they should. these first two games they have been selfish.

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001
JQ with his lack of effort at the end giving up the 3. JQ seems like he is trying to give up his starting spot to JD but then JD shows he still dribbles like a freshmen so it wont happen. JQ needs to sharpen up this is why he did not start last year when he has all the talent to be elite.
JD is not doing too much better. He's a turnover machine his self right now. I really wish coach would bring quarterly back off the bench I believe that's what he's better suited for.

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001
JD just looks unsure of what he wants to do. I think he's so used to being the alpha dog in high school he's trying to pass the ball a little too much right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.