Michigan analyst on exploiting Bama Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
They caught us by surprise with a few stunts, but I'd have to be convinced that UM can remake themselves in this dead period. I just don't see it...
Although i agree, I cant help but remembering a championship game we lost (I cant remember who or when, but maybe Clemson) that the opponent came out with totally unexpected plays and beat us. That is a rarity, but after that game Im always concerned about it.

Countrytider2

1st Team
Oct 25, 2021
Our run defense has me a little concerned, mainly because of the success Auburn had and the fact that it was late in the schedule.

A lot of our shortcomings have been addressed over the course of the season. A lot of deficient performances early in September and the first half of October, especially at QB, OL and WR, are not indicative of the current team.

But it's hard to make that argument when Auburn ran through us like water through a sieve in the last regular season game.

I still don't understand how they did that so successfully that we couldn't adjust. But they did and we didn't. Hope we've got that handled now.
It’s the type of offense auburn runs. Very misdirection, get you out of position type running, more so than straight forward downhill prototypical type like Michigan and UGA.

Reactions: smith5753

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
Certainly. I agree. Nevertheless, if that team showed up in Atlanta, we get boat raced by Georgia. It didn’t; we didn’t. Michigan looking to Auburn for comfort … bless their hearts.
What do you think happens to Michigan if the team that played UGA shows up?

landonew

Suspended
Nov 21, 2023
What do you think happens to Michigan if the team that played UGA shows up?
I think that’s precisely the team that will show up, and I have them beating Michigan by 10+ points. If you actually read the other thread, you’d understand that was my point in posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.