National Championship Roll Call

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I have been to all of the Saban NC games, so have to go to this one.

What are people doing in Indy? We are struggling to come up with ideas outside of dinners.

Reactions: cjonze

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
fyi -
Facebook.com/SweetHomeIndiBama

Saturday, January 8th
Alabama vs. Mizzou Basketball Watch Party
Howl at the Moon
20 E. Georgia Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Tip-off is at 3:30 pm. Howl opens at 4:00 pm. Dueling Pianos will start at 7:00 pm regardless of the basketball game.

Sunday, January 9th
National Championship Kick-Off Party
Howl at the Moon
20 E. Georgia Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Party starts at 4:30 pm, but Howl at the Moon opens at 11 am. Get there early to get a spot and avoid a cover charge. They'll be showing NFL games until 4:30 pm when the Dueling Pianos start.

We are looking for volunteers to help sell raffle tickets at this event. I created a Sign-Up Genius for people to sign-up for shifts to assist. I will send an email with details later this week to those who volunteer. Volunteers will get in free to Howl at the Moon and can stay for the party after your shift ends!

Monday, January 10th
National Championship Watch Party
Howl at the Moon
20 E. Georgia Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Howl at the Moon opens at 11 am and will be playing the game on a 144" screen TV with sound.

As an homage to all Alabama alumni, past, present and future, Howl will be donating a portion of the proceeds from the weekend back to IndiBama - A Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association!

National Championship Game Tickets
The chapter has allotted us a handful of tickets for the game. Since we need volunteers on Sunday for the raffle tickets, I will be first drawing names of the volunteers who are interested in tickets. These tickets will be sold at face value and are with other Alabama Alumni.

Northside Watch Party
Most of our events are catering to the crowds wanting to be a part of the action downtown. Please click this link to share if you'd be interested in a Watch Party on the Northside.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out this weekend! Roll Tide!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Spoiled Rotten. RTR

What are people doing in Indy? We are struggling to come up with ideas outside of dinners.
It’s certainly outside of game related activities, but if you have extra time in the city, the Eiteljorg Museum is one of the best western art museums I’ve ever visited. Walking distance from anything downtown.

Reactions: GP for Bama

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I was contacted by United two days ago advising me of possible disruption with our Thursday afternoon flight to CVG. They said I could change our flight with no extra charge to an earlier day and city. We flew into Indy this afternoon and our original flight was canceled. I was able to pick a later departing flight on Tuesday so my son can finish his virtual school day. We are all set for virtual school tomorrow, Monday, & Tuesday.

5CE3CE7F-3FDB-4530-8F40-4B3D1C30C960.jpeg

cjonze

Jan 6, 2022
i dont have tickets but wouldnt mind mingling w fans and some trash talk if its not too cold. i will check w local alumni if they have any activities planned

I've heard that Fountain Square is a cool area with lots of local eats, things to check out. Not far from the stadium

Last edited:

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I’ll be there with my oldest son who gifted me the tickets last night! Late to the planning and it looks like we may stay in Louisville. Been a season ticket holder for years and gone to games since I was a kid but this will be my first National championship . Can’t wait….

Now, anyone got more parking helping? Not looking forward to a long walk in freezing temps but we’ll do what we got to do.

JD Dupree

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2017
Anyone know if it’s possible to listen to Eli and gang in the stadium? Like an on-site radio station vs online feed?

thanks

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Good luck to Alabama tomorrow. I volunteered downtown tonight at the concerts on Monument Circle. If the crowd tonight was an indication it will be 75-80% Georgia fans. It's also possible the Alabama fans were smart enough to stay inside rather than an outdoor concert in 25 degree weather. It wasn't that bad if you were dressed for it. I'll be volunteering again tomorrow afternoon and if I find someone looking to dump a single ticket may try to attend the game.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Good luck to Alabama tomorrow. I volunteered downtown tonight at the concerts on Monument Circle. If the crowd tonight was an indication it will be 75-80% Georgia fans. It's also possible the Alabama fans were smart enough to stay inside rather than an outdoor concert in 25 degree weather. It wasn't that bad if you were dressed for it. I'll be volunteering again tomorrow afternoon and if I find someone looking to dump a single ticket may try to attend the game.
Oh, I expect to be outnumbered. Maybe not 75-25 but at least 60-40.

It's an unfortunate consequence of playing in the National Championship game seemingly every year...

#BamaProblems

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.